Best Place to Live in Gurgaon
There is no such thing as Best Place to live or a best Sector to Live…I believe that there are multiple factors that come into consideration while taking up the task of looking for apartments for rent in Gurgaon. I am listing down some key factors that families should evaluate and answer them internally after discussion within the family to be able to pick the right apartment for rent in Gurgaon. More than anything in my experience, there is a lot of understanding of needs that helps a consultant to pin point the right direction for the client and help in saving time, effort and resources. At the end of the day, the place has to feel right.
- Kids Development: In case you have kids, it is important to know which school you plan to put your kid into and see whether the school transport comes to the specific residential community that you plan to rent. Another factor that is to be considered is the kind of activities that are available within the community and whether your kid has interests in them. After all, it is important to find a place where the kid can enjoy the leisure time and be refreshed, interact with other kids and have a wholesome experience.
- The Family Size: The size of the family would decide the number of bedrooms that you would need, while the size of the apartment is secondary, the first thing to know is how many beds do you need. Then to only look at communities that offer those many bedrooms.
- The Work Place: I think this is important factor these days considering the traffic conditions, you want to be as close as possible to your work place and your spouse’s work place to enjoy more time at home.
- Facilities Offered: It is important to stay fit and to find a residential community with good club facilities in Gurgaon. At the end of a hard days work, you definitely want to relax in an environment that offers activities that help you rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
- The Budget: It is as always an important factor to consider and create a range of budget that works for you, then discuss this range with a professional rental agency in Gurgaon and get them to offer you options within that budget. Don’t worry about paying brokerages, I believe it is more important that you stay focused on what you are doing and let the professionals handle this for you.
- In case you are an Expat moving to Gurgaon, then please visit this page and get the desired knowledge on the best communities to live in Gurgaon and find out where are other expats living in Gurgaon, this would help you in understanding and spending lesser time on the streets looking at options that definitely are not even worth living. Here is the link: Expats Moving to Gurgaon.